as I’ve just returned from Amsterdam with my dear and photo partner in crime @miss_finny and I thought you might love to know everything about our beautiful hotel and some style details from the Dutch capital. So please follow me to #AmsterdaMN (favorite #tag by the way 🙂 )
We had the pleasure to stay at the Pulitzer and it is really one of the most stylish and coziest hotels I have ever been! I could find 1000 reasons why to stay here but let’s beginn with my 7 reasons why to visit The Pulitzer Amsterdam:
- The gorgeous boutique hotel with a rich historical background is located right on the Prinsengracht, overlooking the picturesque waters of Amsterdam. It occupies 25 old houses, amongst which some where formerly the homes to flamboyant Dutch aristrocrats, while others were used as wearhouses.
- From the moment you walk inside the lobby, you’ll be overwhelmed by the hotel’s arty interior, which brings together history and colourful urban design. The rooms combine a cozy feeling with modern amenities and offer beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows with a view over the canal. #viewporn
- We also got the sweetest welcome gifts: Dutch waffles, fresh berries, two matching PINK pyjamas, dutch chocolate and of course some yummy PINK MACARONs. How adorable is that?!
- Let’s stuck with food: Best breakfast ever at The Pulitzer with pancakes to die for! Everything was included, even á la carte orders like eggs benedict. The buffet offers a rich selection of fruits, cheese, fish, ham and every sweet Dutch and French specialty you could ask for.
- Nicest and cutest stuff! Single ladies out there? I am pretty sure you will find a handsome men at THE Pulitzer. Just joking: but the stuff is super professional and friendly which can not be taken for granted in so many hotels nowadays.
- The Pulitzer also has a trendy restaurant (Jansz) and two bars. The Pulitzer’s Bar is definitely a hot spot in Amsterdam. With its luxurious leather lounges and dark, mysterious atmosphere it is perfect for a nice date with friends. You will not only love the atmosphere but the cocktails, too.
7. The Pulitzer is located super central and close to many attractions, such as the Dam Square, the Royal Palace, the Rijksmuseum and the red light district (which is really exiting to see even for women). As you are at “the bike city” The Pulitzer also offers super cute bikes with big baskets to discover the city or even go for a picnic in summer.
So what to wear to ride in style in Amsterdam. Whether you go by bike or by food Amsterdam has a great casual chic. I loved to wear a cool trench coat as it can be rainy in the Dutch capital from time to time. Also my backpack was one of my favorite companions for strolling and having free hands for the bike or even better some yummy dutch snacks like the amazing pretty strawberries and cake pops from Polaberry.
As you know from my Instagram channel I live in over-the-knee boots during autumn but some cool sneakers are also a great option for exploring Amsterdam by bike. When it comes to other accessories I think a cute beanie is always a nice option in fall as your stylish hat might be blown away with the autumn leaves. Don’t have your fall uniform yet? So you better don’t miss the big Shopbop Sale on Cyber Monday!
Thanks for having us charming Amsterdam. See you next time for dreamy tulips season!
your photos are just beautiful xx