An idyllic little village nestled among the Tyrolean mountains against a magnificent Alpine backdrop – lovely Kitzbuhel simply is the perfekt weekend hideaway for PINK MACARONs. Whether you are into skiing or staying in the spa all weekend, the exclusive boutiques or some glamorous party nights, Kitzbuhel is worth a trip all year round!
For that we love to stay at the classy resort A-Rosa. The yummiest food and a calm spa area are waiting for you.
On the PINK MACARONs’ relaxing plan for a perfect day in Kitzbuhel:
1. A big delicious breakfast to start a long and sunny day in the snow with sweet waffles and fresh orange juice.
2. If you aren’t afraid of heights take the Hahnenkamm gondola and enjoy the fun ride with a glorious view over Kitzbuhel – don’t forget your Chanel, babes!
3. Arrived on top of the world (well, on top of Tirol) just relax in the snow, enjoy the stunning view and the warm sun (by the way, winter sun tans best 😉
4. Take a break from relaxing or skiing with a tasty Dampfnudel with lots of vanilla topping (one of our favorite bavarian dishes you can get here – tastes especially good in this scenery) and celebrate the day with a glass of chilled sparkling Moet Ice Imperial.
5. What could be better after a day in the snow than some spa fun with sauna and massages. We love to get pampered and take a swim in the crystal clear outdoor pool in front of the fantastic alpine panorama at A-Rosa.
6. Relaxed enough? Time for some glühwein and cocktails in front of the blazing fireplace. The Look: Casual, cozy, but sexy! Skinny Jeans, oversized knitwear and some eye-catching heels.
7. Dinner with a special view? Visit the cow barn restaurant at the Hotel Stanglwirt and enjoy a traditional Kaiserschmarrn in front of the charming audience 😉
8. If you want to meet some new faces visit the famous club Take Five for a drink or two 😉
If every day could be like this….
Your PINK MACARONs