Anzeige / Ad
Dubai, a city that is almost surreal because it is not natural but so stunning! It really amazes you… We have been there three times now and finally want to share our PINK Dubai travel tips for 1001 night feelings.
Steph stayed at Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts which are amazing. There are two we would love to recommend:
1. Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach which is directly located at the tropical Jumeirah Beach of Dubai. White sand and palm trees for the ultimate island feeling. Just 5 Minutes walk away from the hotel. We had a big suite which is always nice for crazy blogger girls and their tons of clothing, right 😉 But even better was the view from the room which was directly to the stunning The Palm of Dubai.
2. Mövenpick IBN Battuta Gate closely located at the Dubai Metro which leads you directly to the shopping heaven of Ibn Battuta mall. The most stunning thing about the Mövenpick IBN Battuta Gate might be the Pool which is directly in front of the Dubai skyline. Take a sunset swim and see how the city begins to sparkle at night. We also loved the big and super yummy breakfast buffet with live cooking. But even better would be a private breakfast at one of their amazing suites.
Desert Safari: Read everything about our amazing and wild safari in our separate post here!
Dubai Mall: If you want to shop like in a mix of Sex and The City and Gossip Girl the perfect place will be the Dubai Mall – Especially when it comes to the shoe heaven….
Burji Khalifa: The highest building of the world is just always a good idea to cuddle with Minnie. And it gets even better. Dubai itself will beat its own world record of the highest building of the world by a even bigger skyscraper. We can not wait!
Butterfly Gardens: Every blogger picture always was about the miracle flower gardens in Dubai which are closed at the hot summer season. So we discovered the Butterfly Gardens wich are so magical, too.
Little Venice: For everybody who misses pizza and gelatto in the middle east just go for a nice gondola ride.
Just a list of the best restaurants in Dubai for you!
- The 101 Dining Lounge and Bar at the One and Only
- Fortnum & Maison Dubai Mall
- THE TALK at Mövenpick Jumarei Beach
- Buddha Bar
- Nobu at Atlantis Palm
- Bombai Brasserie
We hope you enjoy our latest travel dairy. Just a last little tip! Visit Dubai between September and March – May was really super, super hot! #waterproofmakeupneeded
Your PINK MACARONs
wow love the Hotels!
Always wanted to go to a Moevenpick Resort!